I was fortunate to have some time for creative things this week. I have a few little projects on the go that I dip in and out of. Here are some of the the creative things I’ve enjoyed doing so far this year.
- Daily sketching in my Hobonichi 2017 journal
- Organizing my art supplies
- Ordering more art supplies so that I have to organize my art supplies again
- Playing with my Gouache paints
- Playing with acrylic paint, mixing colours and making marks in my art journal
- Watching Totems class videos again and working in my large Moleskine journal
- Watching Metamorph class videos and starting to make my own oracle cards
- Saving loads of inspiring ideas and images onto my Pinterest boards
- Checking out the #mydayarted inspired by Julia of JulesTea and the #projectTlove inspired by Shani at Rare Pear studio. Communities of creative people are so great to be involved in!
Time to watch a movie now and have some down time. Blog posts always take way longer than anticipated!
See you soon.